The cast of “Fast & Furious 6” rode into Tuesday’s LA premiere at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif.
Stars from all previous “Fast” films strutted their stuff on the red carpet. Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez were among those who attended the event.
But one of the biggest stars of the film, Paul Walker, was missing from the list of attendees.
Walker was last seen promoting the movie at the Cannes Film Festival, so it’s highly possible the 39-year-old actor was still living it up in France.
The sixth installment of the “Fast & Furious” series is set to crash into big screens May 24.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’