The cast of “Fast & Furious 6” rode into Tuesday’s LA premiere at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif.
Stars from all previous “Fast” films strutted their stuff on the red carpet. Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez were among those who attended the event.
But one of the biggest stars of the film, Paul Walker, was missing from the list of attendees.
Walker was last seen promoting the movie at the Cannes Film Festival, so it’s highly possible the 39-year-old actor was still living it up in France.
The sixth installment of the “Fast & Furious” series is set to crash into big screens May 24.
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps