This was the week of fools, no doubt about it. If you missed any of these big stories this week, now’s your chance to catch up:
Jimmy Kimmel fakes us out with his “Worst Twerk Fail Ever – Girl catches fire” video. I thought it was real and now I’m never going to believe anything I see on the Internet again!
September 11th has become a day of remembrance for the country. However, some companies like AT&T, the Marriott, the Lakers and even a golf course used 9/11 to promote their brand. Yep, they went there.
Hornet Signs, a decal company in Texas, felt they needed to gain attention for their company. The best thing they could think of was to make a decal that looked like a woman hog-tied in the bed of a truck. Really? Of all the ways to gain attention, they chose abduction as their method.
- Chandler 911 operator killed in head-on crash in northern Arizona
- Jimmy Kimmel uses self-driving Waymo for prank filmed in Chandler
- People in Maricopa County can now text 911 in case of an emergency
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Lyft names most popular drop-off spots in Phoenix area