Here are three of the trending topics from this week’s news:
Curtis Reeves, 71, allegedly shot and killed 43-year-old Chad Oulson in a movie theater. The two were arguing about Oulson’s texting. Popcorn got thrown and Oulson ended up dead.
LeBron’s known for flopping in the NBA. He seems to just fall down in hopes of getting a foul call. Now there is trend called “LeBroning” where a person passes someone, lightly bumps into them and then dramatically falls to the ground. Yes, even I got in on the action.
Justin Bieber is in the news again. The cops rolled over to his crib. Eleven cop cars in total were at his house in Calabasas, Calif. as they investigated his involvement in egging his neighbor’s house. The cops arrested a member of Bieber’s entourage — and Lil Za got busted for drug possession — but don’t worry! Bieber was never going to touch the drugs.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments