Alright, it’s time to get you caught up on everything you missed this week, and it’s all scandal.
Miley Cyrus has won. We all did exactly what she wanted. We talked about her ALL WEEK LONG. Oh, and don’t forget her and Justin Bieber made a song called “Twerking.” Don’t forget to check your local iTunes store for that one.
Aaron Hernandez. Nothing surprises me about this case anymore. Rolling Stone released an article on their latest findings about the case and after reading it, he may have been heading down this path for a little while and people may have been helping him hide it.
There’s an Arizona man from Phoenix who recently passed away. It’s sad because his 54 children are trying to get in touch with each other now to meet each other. No, that’s not a typo. He had 54 children who range from age 13-69.
- Opinion: Concussion consequences on players, not NFL
- Legally Speaking: What if Aaron Hernandez lived, killed and died in Arizona?
- The Latest: Jury in Aaron Hernandez trial sent home for day
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website