Lots of controversy this week in the news, and here are the top three stories everyone is talking about:
Bieber was arrested for DUI, drag racing and resisting arrest in Miami. At least he’s stepping up his antics to try and seem more rebellious than throwing eggs at his neighbors’ house.
Arizona State University’s fraternity, Tau Kappa Epsilon, threw a small party off campus. It was reveled that it was an MLK “Black Party” where everyone dressed as black people. Obviously a bad decision as we have now seen the photos.
The Seattle Seahawks cornerback, Richard Sherman, dominated this week in sports news. Specifically his post-game interview after his Seahawks beat the 49ers to go the Super Bowl. He’s essentially divided the country again on the issues or race, cockiness and athlete intelligence.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Dream on: Steven Tyler’s car will be on the auction block at Barrett-Jackson
- Justin Bieber’s Ferrari goes up for auction at Scottsdale car show
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- No need to say ‘Sorry:’ YouTuber covers Justin Bieber song in 20 unique styles