Here’s the three stories you need to know heading into your weekend.
It’s been almost a month since Malaysian Air flight MH 370 disappeared and there hasn’t been one thing found. Isn’t that amazing? Yes, but it means that more and more conspiracy theories will come out until something is found.
Actor James Franco took a picture with a fan after his performance on Broadway. Franco asked her to tag him on Instagram. After she did, the two begin to have a conversation, even after he realized she wasn’t 18 yet.
Christina Gardilcic was the woman who was aggressively knocked over by a Tucson Police offer after Arizona’s loss to Wisconsin. She’s become the story about the Tucson riots and said on a TV interview she feels the cop used “excessive force.”
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Opinion: Five news stories from the weekend you may have missed
- Arizona group seeking school voucher bill repeal to file petitions
- Arizona lawsuit seeks details on suppliers of death penalty drugs
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations