The end of the week is upon us and there are definitely some stories you need to know about this week.
First, Edward Snowden. He blew the lid off America when he let everyone in on the secret our government has been keeping from us for seven years: They’re spying on us! Not sure I would’ve given up my place in Hawaii to let this secret out but to each his own.
Second, Sebastien de la Cruz. The kid sang the national anthem not once, but twice, at the NBA Finals this week and was incredible. All people are talking about is “Why is a Mexican singing the national anthem?” Um, he’s from San Antonio so that makes him an American and who cares who sings it?
Third, John Stamos. Not sure why but he’s putting together a reality show and having celebrities talk about when they lost their virginity. If you figure this one out, let me know.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Edward Snowden movie trailer is released
- Whistleblower Edward Snowden to participate in University of Arizona panel
- Super cool piano is star of Super Mario video medley