The end of the week is upon us and there are definitely some stories you need to know about this week.
First, Edward Snowden. He blew the lid off America when he let everyone in on the secret our government has been keeping from us for seven years: They’re spying on us! Not sure I would’ve given up my place in Hawaii to let this secret out but to each his own.
Second, Sebastien de la Cruz. The kid sang the national anthem not once, but twice, at the NBA Finals this week and was incredible. All people are talking about is “Why is a Mexican singing the national anthem?” Um, he’s from San Antonio so that makes him an American and who cares who sings it?
Third, John Stamos. Not sure why but he’s putting together a reality show and having celebrities talk about when they lost their virginity. If you figure this one out, let me know.
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Edward Snowden movie trailer is released
- Whistleblower Edward Snowden to participate in University of Arizona panel
- Super cool piano is star of Super Mario video medley