Here’s the stories everyone is talking about this week:
Dennis Rodman goes to North Korea (almost sounds like a movie title, right? Too bad it’s real life). He does an interview and gets in an argument because he isn’t doing enough for the American that is jailed in the country. Are we expecting too much out of Rodman?
Chris Christie is back in the news for politics at its finest. You don’t like my run for re-election? I’ll close the George Washington Bridge on-ramp!
Last, the Baseball Hall of Fame; Bonds, McGwire, Clemens — not enough votes because the baseball writers are baseball’s moral police. They’re still not in the Hall, but Glavine, Maddux and Frank Thomas were voted in this week.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Donald Trump issues video statement following release of crude conversation from 2005
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake reacts to Donald Trump’s comments
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Chris Christie looks alarmed to be attending Donald Trump rally