Here are a few of the trending topics from this week so you can arrive informed to your events this weekend:
Chipotle was trying to break hearts everywhere this week. Guacamole lovers were devastated when the company said they might run out of avocados if the California drought keeps up. Thankfully, it’s not true!
Rachel Canning is the 18-year-old private school student who is suing her parents and now has shown the world what an entitled brat looks like. What? I’m just saying it like it is.
Last, Cadillac is causing a stir with their great new ad. It’s a pro-American stance and guess what? People are upset about it! You can’t do anything right in this country anymore, including being proud of it.
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Opinion: Five news stories from the weekend you may have missed
- Arizona group seeking school voucher bill repeal to file petitions
- Arizona lawsuit seeks details on suppliers of death penalty drugs
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations