Here are three stories trending from the week:
Bowe Bergdahl is the American Soldier that had been held as a POW with the Taliban for the last five years. He was recently traded for five Taliban. That all sounds great, until you hear that he may have been a “deserter.”
If you thought every hurricane was the same, you’d be wrong. Apparently, we react differently to hurricanes based on if they are named after a male or a female.
Last, I’ve always known there were dumb people out there, but a recent study showed that there were a lot more of them than I thought.
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Opinion: Five news stories from the weekend you may have missed
- Arizona group seeking school voucher bill repeal to file petitions
- Arizona lawsuit seeks details on suppliers of death penalty drugs
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations