I’m not a huge fan of putting a great story like Batkid, in with George Zimmerman and Kimye, but I guess that’s the way this week worked out.
Here’s what you need to know for your weekend.
Batkid, if you haven’t heard, is 5-year-old Miles. He suffers from Leukemia. And he wanted to be Batman for a day. Make-a-Wish and San Fransisco turned their city into Gotham City. It’s as awesome as it sounds.
Oh, George Zimmerman. There was a time when I felt bad for you but now you keep getting in trouble for violence. Can you not play nicely with others?
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian just can’t get out of the news. Kayne’s new video Bounce2 features a topless Kim Kardashian. Yes. They’re a couple, but they are a couple great at getting attention.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Auctioneer pulls listing for George Zimmerman gun used to kill Trayvon Martin
- Canadian island offers American refuge from Trump presidency
- Sharper Point: Jim’s New Year’s resolutions (for other people)