Here are the trending stories from the week that you need to know:
You may have thought Obama already had his worst week ever. Nope. It keeps getting worse. All because of health care. He needs to get this thing in gear for his own sake.
Speaking of worst weeks ever, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford needs to go hide somewhere. Not only did he admit to smoking crack-cocaine, but also that he bought the illegal substance too. Also, he might want to stop letting people record his after-hour activities.
The Denver police are now getting calls from people in apartment complexes complaining about the marijuana odors from their neighbors. Wait until you see the device they paid thousands of dollars for.
- Former presidents among hundreds at Barbara Bush’s funeral
- Lyft names most popular drop-off spots in Phoenix area
- Chance The Rapper plays clueless hockey reporter in SNL skit
- Sen. John McCain awarded Liberty Medal for lifetime of sacrifice, service
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet