The latest headline grabbed by convicted murderer Jodi Arias had to do with representing herself at her death penalty trial.
To me, I think this decision is a mockery of the judicial system and another way for Jodi to get to be back in the news so she can watch herself from her jail cell. Come on, you know she’s getting a kick out of all this publicity.
The attention Jodi Arias gets has always been a mystery to me. In this video, I explore some reasons why I think she garners this much attention despite killing her boyfriend. What’s your theory?
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Trial postponed in Northern Arizona University shooting case
- Attorney looks to reopen case on Phoenix mom deported last year