The latest headline grabbed by convicted murderer Jodi Arias had to do with representing herself at her death penalty trial.
To me, I think this decision is a mockery of the judicial system and another way for Jodi to get to be back in the news so she can watch herself from her jail cell. Come on, you know she’s getting a kick out of all this publicity.
The attention Jodi Arias gets has always been a mystery to me. In this video, I explore some reasons why I think she garners this much attention despite killing her boyfriend. What’s your theory?
- Special prosecutor appointed to defend Joe Arpaio case ruling
- Jury set to deliberate in Border Patrol agent’s murder trial
- Jurors taken to Arizona site of Border Patrol shooting after dark
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend
- US agent on trial in Tucson in cross-border killing of Mexican teen