The latest headline grabbed by convicted murderer Jodi Arias had to do with representing herself at her death penalty trial.
To me, I think this decision is a mockery of the judicial system and another way for Jodi to get to be back in the news so she can watch herself from her jail cell. Come on, you know she’s getting a kick out of all this publicity.
The attention Jodi Arias gets has always been a mystery to me. In this video, I explore some reasons why I think she garners this much attention despite killing her boyfriend. What’s your theory?
- Arizona lawsuit seeks details on suppliers of death penalty drugs
- Lawyer seeks leniency for Phoenix woman in child-abuse death
- Lawyers make last pitches in trial of ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Arizona bribery scheme stemmed from ‘larger investigation’
- Ex-sheriff Joe Arpaio asks US Supreme Court to put his trial on hold