The latest headline grabbed by convicted murderer Jodi Arias had to do with representing herself at her death penalty trial.
To me, I think this decision is a mockery of the judicial system and another way for Jodi to get to be back in the news so she can watch herself from her jail cell. Come on, you know she’s getting a kick out of all this publicity.
The attention Jodi Arias gets has always been a mystery to me. In this video, I explore some reasons why I think she garners this much attention despite killing her boyfriend. What’s your theory?
- Publicist says Joe Arpaio wouldn’t have violated court order
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions
- Prosecutors use Joe Arpaio’s immigration talk against him
- Joe Arpaio’s request for trial by jury is rejected by high court
- Joe Arpaio criminal contempt trial set to get underway next week in Phoenix