Have we all had it with the “selfie” trend?
I get it. You want to record yourself being somewhere interesting. Sometimes there is no one around to snap the photo so you don’t have any other choice. We’ve all been there.
But most people don’t record themselves anywhere remotely interesting. You’re at Starbucks? Wow. Allow me to stop my day, double-tap my screen and give you one fleeting second of Internet feels.
However, there are truly epic selfies out there. Ones that have to be taken. I talk about one.
I also found a kid who lost a bet and had to pay a pretty good price and Kevin Bacon. He wants to educate Millennials about the 1980s.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns