Have we all had it with the “selfie” trend?
I get it. You want to record yourself being somewhere interesting. Sometimes there is no one around to snap the photo so you don’t have any other choice. We’ve all been there.
But most people don’t record themselves anywhere remotely interesting. You’re at Starbucks? Wow. Allow me to stop my day, double-tap my screen and give you one fleeting second of Internet feels.
However, there are truly epic selfies out there. Ones that have to be taken. I talk about one.
I also found a kid who lost a bet and had to pay a pretty good price and Kevin Bacon. He wants to educate Millennials about the 1980s.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- KTAR News 92.3 FM wins three Edward R. Murrow Awards
- British man goes full Iron Man, builds jet-pack suit
- High school senior’s hilarious photoshoot capturing ‘beauty of Tucson’ goes viral
- KTAR weighs in on the legacy of President Barack Obama
- 8 in 8: A look back at Barack Obama’s eight presidential visits to Arizona