As you are all aware, I don’t get political on this show.
However, that does not spare politicians from being targeted by my cheap, poorly-written jokes, especially when they’re deserved. Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut deserved it. He decided the best place to stand during a press conference on train safety was right. Next. To. A. Track. He almost gets what’s coming to him.
Next up, have you seen the German pool shark? I didn’t understand why he wasn’t making bets at a pool hall was beyond me, until, well, you’ll see.
Finally, it was Easter this past weekend. A news broadcast brought on rabbits. A cute idea, until rabbits did what they do best.
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- 2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions