We’ve all seen recaps of the Super Bowl ads and heard people debate which company came out on top.
In the interest of fairness, I took a look at my top three favorite ads from the Super Bowl. After all, there were some really good ones that are deserving of credit.
But it turns out the best ads didn’t hit the air here in Phoenix. I really, really thought the Georgia lawyer’s heavy metal ad was going to take it, but then Newcastle’s campaign with Anna Kendrick came along. No contest.
Make sure to stay tuned all the way to the end on this one. You’ll get a cute video as a reward.
- Arizona Diamondbacks, Budweiser raising money for families of veterans
- Budweiser Super Bowl ad shows immigrant founder’s treacherous journey to America
- Thanks to Budweiser, we can now raise an America to America because America
- Bye bye Bud? Budweiser changes name to ‘America’ for summer
- Super adorable ad: Wiener dogs stampede in slow-mo