Sorry, I’ve always wanted to write one of those entertainment-y headlines. Guess I need some practice.
I’m really not one for celebrity news or videos, but rarely, very rarely, some real gems emerge out of Hollywood.
This week’s “Loop” features some of those gems. No, it’s no a rehash of all the Justin Bieber garbage out there, so keep reading and watching.
The first thing I talk about is the banned Super Bowl ad featuring total babe Scarlett Johansson. Why is it banned from the big game? Let’s just say it targeted a few big sponsors.
Next up is the campaign that was a stroke of genius from Dannon Oikos (I’m still searching for a show sponsor, by the way). What better way to reconnect with Millennials than reuniting “Full House?”
Finally, Arnold Schwarzenegger has a new job. He went undercover at a gym to raise money for schools. It’s delightful.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments