Are you ready for an obvious statement? There are cameras. Everywhere.
Anywhere there is a person, there’s about a 100 percent chance someone in the immediate area has a device capable of recording their surroundings.
And it’s awesome. People may concerns about privacy and all that, but if you don’t want to be seen, don’t leave the house. Thanks to the prevalence of cameras, we’re catching all sides of humanity.
From a dude eating his own ear wax to baby’s first time on a swing, it’s all gold.
The one downside to cameras? Selfies. Ew.
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Arizona voters do not want US-Mexico border wall
- KTAR News/OHPI poll: Some Arizona voters say Trump’s first 100 days unsuccessful
- KTAR News/OHPI poll: Arizona Republicans say media inaccurately covers Trump