This week on “The Loop,” I take a look at a girl who decided to produce a video to let her boss know she was quitting.
Marina Shifrin loved her job, but hated her boss and the way she was being treated. So she quit. But it wasn’t an insane rant, nor was it a massive expose. Instead, Kanye was involved.
I also take a look at our very own Gov. Jan Brewer who really struggled with the word “Tuskegee.” It’s a tough one, but given our language in Arizona, it should be easy.
Finally, I make sure people are aware that “Grand Theft Auto V” is not real. Some bikers and drivers in New York City forgot that over the weekend and the video of their interactions just goes from bad to worse.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Brewer ‘thrilled’ with Sessions and his immigration stance
- Trump says the wall will be ‘started ahead of schedule’ in Congressional address
- Arizona Senate rejects bill allowing guns in public buildings
- Jan Brewer hopes US-Mexico border wall is finished in Donald Trump’s first term
- Trump taps Zinke to run Department of Interior, Brewer likely out of Cabinet talk