This week on “The Loop,” I take a look at a girl who decided to produce a video to let her boss know she was quitting.
Marina Shifrin loved her job, but hated her boss and the way she was being treated. So she quit. But it wasn’t an insane rant, nor was it a massive expose. Instead, Kanye was involved.
I also take a look at our very own Gov. Jan Brewer who really struggled with the word “Tuskegee.” It’s a tough one, but given our language in Arizona, it should be easy.
Finally, I make sure people are aware that “Grand Theft Auto V” is not real. Some bikers and drivers in New York City forgot that over the weekend and the video of their interactions just goes from bad to worse.
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Arizona Republicans confident Trump, Kim Jong Un meeting will continue
- Brewer: My heart broke after hearing about McCain cancer comment
- Los Angeles could end Arizona travel ban, enacted as result of SB1070
- Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer: I don’t believe teachers ought to strike