Monday was a holiday for most people in the United States but it was a much bigger day for men around the world. After all, Sports Illustrated released its annual Swimsuit Issue and it’s glorious.
No, I won’t be drooling over Kate Upton (too much), but some of the models came together to film a pre-flight video for New Zealand Air. It’s actually pretty funny.
I also take a look at a kid whose dad takes him drifting for the first time. In case you don’t know what that is, it’s a style of racing where drivers use the emergency brake to slide around corners. It’s crazy and the kid’s reaction is great.
Finally, I found the new event that needs to be part of the Winter Olympics. You’ll have to watch to find out what it is.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- KTAR News 92.3 FM wins three Edward R. Murrow Awards
- British man goes full Iron Man, builds jet-pack suit
- High school senior’s hilarious photoshoot capturing ‘beauty of Tucson’ goes viral
- Christie Brinkley, 63, to be oldest woman ever in ‘Sports Illustrated’ Swimsuit Issue
- KTAR weighs in on the legacy of President Barack Obama