On this episode of “The Loop,” I take a look at a driver who decided to back up on the freeway after they missed their exit.
The driver tries to keep the car on the shoulder, but would you really trust someone who decided to reverse on a highway to keep the car going in a straight line? Good. You shouldn’t.
I also take a look at a new Windows campaign meant to promote Internet Explorer. As a Mac guy, I can’t let this ad stand. Not because it’s sort of creepy, but because it’s just highly inaccurate.
But there is a plus: I can totally see Valley violinist Lindsey Sterling covering this and making it 1,000,000 times better. You’re welcome, Microsoft. Feel free to send me a check anytime.
Finally, a lady decided to make a Johnny Depp cake. Whatever happened to just writing a letter? Or stalking?
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments