On this episode of The Loop, I take a look at an unofficial University of Arizona graduation video that, to be fair, was more of a good try, good effort than a hit.
I’ll also show you the lady who was taken off a plane simply because she was trying to share the best of Whitney Houston with the world.
Finally, it’s the restaurant heard ’round the world, Amy’s Bakery Company in Scottsdale, Ariz., which became the villains of the Internet after an incredible Facebook rant.
- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers to open four more Valley spots
- Scottsdale is home to unique free-roam virtual reality gaming arena
- Phoenix-made putters featured at White House’s Made in America Week
- Main Street Minute: Twisted Grove restaurant to open in Phoenix
- ZIP codes in Phoenix, Scottsdale are most expensive for Arizona renters