On this episode of The Loop, I take a look at an unofficial University of Arizona graduation video that, to be fair, was more of a good try, good effort than a hit.
I’ll also show you the lady who was taken off a plane simply because she was trying to share the best of Whitney Houston with the world.
Finally, it’s the restaurant heard ’round the world, Amy’s Bakery Company in Scottsdale, Ariz., which became the villains of the Internet after an incredible Facebook rant.
- Scottsdale schools superintendent placed on temporary paid leave
- Scottsdale home sells for $4.4 million at auction, $2 million under listing
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale student arrested after gun found in parked car on school grounds