On this episode of The Loop, I take a look at an unofficial University of Arizona graduation video that, to be fair, was more of a good try, good effort than a hit.
I’ll also show you the lady who was taken off a plane simply because she was trying to share the best of Whitney Houston with the world.
Finally, it’s the restaurant heard ’round the world, Amy’s Bakery Company in Scottsdale, Ariz., which became the villains of the Internet after an incredible Facebook rant.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Scottsdale woman found safe
- Taco lovers, unite! Arizona Taco Festival to return to Scottsdale
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Tutoring program for people with Down syndrome opens in Scottsdale
- Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo store to open in Scottsdale