Oh, how I love a showdown. Especially when the person I’m rooting for wins.
If you somehow missed it, “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon and actress Emma Stone threw down in a pretty epic lip sync contest. Fallon may have started strong, but Stone handed it to him. Way to represent Arizona, Emma.
Speaking of music, have you seen the clip of a couple announcing their second baby a la Taylor Swift? They’re not very good. At all.
Finally, I’m as tired of all they bullying talk as you are, but I found a pretty awesome clip that shows why your kid should leave that nerdy kid in their class alone. Heck, they may buy that kid a Snickers after this one.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- Chadwick Boseman gives ‘Black Panther’ fans a surprise on Fallon
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight