Internet, you disappoint me.
In the age of Jimmy Kimmel, how did so many people fall for a video from a company claiming the hoverboard from “Back to the Future” was actually a reality?
If you fell for it, shame on you. I imagine the company that actually invents this will, you know, market the thing before publishing it online. After all, this would generate just a teeny, tiny fortune.
Next, we all love ice cream. Who doesn’t? It’s cold, creamy and delicious. But we don’t love ice cream as much as this kid. Not even close. He gave his face for the cause.
Finally, have you ever wondered what it’s like to be in a room where someone is speaking a foreign language? This girl takes us on a trip around the world using gibberish to show us what other languages sound like.
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- 2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions