I am rethinking my “cats are stupid” philosophy that’s served me so well over the years.
Not because I met a friendly one, but because of a new clip making the rounds. It’s called “Banecat” and it is exactly what it sounds like.
A guy dressed his cat up as Bane from “The Dark Knight Rises.” It’s awesome.
You know what else is awesome, aside from you for watching “The Loop?” An Italian guy freaking out about Mentos and Coke. Get ready for World Cup-esque screaming.
Speaking of screaming, have you seen the clip of the Arizona kid who found out he’s having another sister? He was unhappy, to say the least.
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project