I am rethinking my “cats are stupid” philosophy that’s served me so well over the years.
Not because I met a friendly one, but because of a new clip making the rounds. It’s called “Banecat” and it is exactly what it sounds like.
A guy dressed his cat up as Bane from “The Dark Knight Rises.” It’s awesome.
You know what else is awesome, aside from you for watching “The Loop?” An Italian guy freaking out about Mentos and Coke. Get ready for World Cup-esque screaming.
Speaking of screaming, have you seen the clip of the Arizona kid who found out he’s having another sister? He was unhappy, to say the least.
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- 2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions