On this episode of The Loop, I finally get my sweet revenge on all those fashionistas who like to laugh at my “style.”
Or Jimmy Kimmel does.
Kimmel took to New York Fashion Week to ask all those fashion-savvy folks about some shocking trends. It’s your standard man-on-the-street clip, but the designers and trends aren’t real. Excellent.
I also take a look at a dad whose “short” plea to his daughter went viral. Rather than speaking to her about her clothing choices, he made his own short shorts and wore them in public. His daughter learned her lesson, but maybe we can discuss her dad’s slogan over dinner.
Finally, a clown is popping up in an English town. He’s not trying to scare anyone, he just wants to be noticed. It’s terrifying.
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- Twitter is a winner, no envelope necessary, on gaffe at Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel continues to mess with Matt Damon at Oscars
- Kimmel gets people to choose between Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act
- Jimmy Kimmel pranks unwitting shoppers at holiday gift-wrapping stand
- Jimmy Kimmel’s 6th annual ‘Ate my kids’ Halloween candy’ prank