On this episode of “The Loop,” I set viral videos aside for the week.
Why? Because it’s Halloween and I love me some Halloween.
From pumpkin patches to pumpkin beer, from horror movies to scaring people, Halloween is one of the best holidays out there.
You may disagree, but before you do, check out this episode. I give you 10 reasons why I love Halloween.
If you finish it and still can’t stand All Hallow’s Eve, go drink a lot of pumpkin beer, eat some candy and give “The Loop” another watch. I promise it will make a lot more sense, or at least be slightly more entertaining.
- Man convicted of murder in killing after Halloween party
- Snapchat parent passes big test: IPO above expectation
- NY teen admits to killing 2, wounding 5 at Halloween party
- Jimmy Kimmel’s 6th annual ‘Ate my kids’ Halloween candy’ prank
- Arizona officials report big drop in Halloween weekend DUI arrests