Stars of “The Hangover: Part III” stayed out of trouble while greeting fans and press at the Westwood Village Theatre for the LA Premiere Monday night.
Part III will conclude the “Hangover” trilogy, and Bradley Cooper is sad to see it come to an end.
“We started at the press junket in Vegas and we all sort of were kind of shocked at how emotional it is at the ending of the road,” Cooper told reporters. “It is nice that we kind of have a two-week tour to ritualistically say goodbye.”
Warner Bros. Pictures describes The Hangover Part III as “the epic conclusion to an incomparable odyssey of mayhem and bad decisions, in which the guys must finish what they started by going back to where it all began: Las Vegas.”
The comedy is set to bring laughter to audiences nationwide this Friday.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations