Politicians have been debating immigration for years. Recently, the debate — or should I say, stage show — has picked up again because of an influx of Central American children.
So far, politicians have spoken about immigration and the need for border security. Action has been much harder to come by as elections are on the horizon. This show is exactly what the politicians want: Look at me. Listen to what I am saying.
And that’s exactly what many voters do. Look. Listen. Vote. Because elections are show business after all.
Action? Who needs action?
In this video I explore the immigration stage show and who stars in it.
- White House chief strategist Steve Bannon steps down
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Trump retweets negative post about himself by accident