Politicians have been debating immigration for years. Recently, the debate — or should I say, stage show — has picked up again because of an influx of Central American children.
So far, politicians have spoken about immigration and the need for border security. Action has been much harder to come by as elections are on the horizon. This show is exactly what the politicians want: Look at me. Listen to what I am saying.
And that’s exactly what many voters do. Look. Listen. Vote. Because elections are show business after all.
Action? Who needs action?
In this video I explore the immigration stage show and who stars in it.
- Evangelist Billy Graham dies at age 99 after long health struggle
- Poll shows Americans blame Congress for not preventing Florida shooting
- Democrat Nancy Pelosi visits Phoenix for tax town hall
- Trump endorses Romney’s Senate bid, Romney accepts
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend