Politicians have been debating immigration for years. Recently, the debate — or should I say, stage show — has picked up again because of an influx of Central American children.
So far, politicians have spoken about immigration and the need for border security. Action has been much harder to come by as elections are on the horizon. This show is exactly what the politicians want: Look at me. Listen to what I am saying.
And that’s exactly what many voters do. Look. Listen. Vote. Because elections are show business after all.
Action? Who needs action?
In this video I explore the immigration stage show and who stars in it.
- Former Arizona Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick mulls another run for Congress
- Meghan McCain thinks celebrities insult voters, hurt Democrats
- Gov. Doug Ducey appoints new regent to replace chairman who resigned
- 2 Mexican men found severely dehydrated in Arizona desert
- Ben Carson worries patriotism has taken ‘back seat’ to politics