Politicians have been debating immigration for years. Recently, the debate — or should I say, stage show — has picked up again because of an influx of Central American children.
So far, politicians have spoken about immigration and the need for border security. Action has been much harder to come by as elections are on the horizon. This show is exactly what the politicians want: Look at me. Listen to what I am saying.
And that’s exactly what many voters do. Look. Listen. Vote. Because elections are show business after all.
Action? Who needs action?
In this video I explore the immigration stage show and who stars in it.
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey meets with educators that marched on Thursday
- Gov. Doug Ducey OKs ban on harassment secrecy pacts
- Arizona’s Lesko sets early priorities for new job in House of Representatives
- GOP’s tight win in Arizona CD8 is departure from Trump’s rout in 2016
- Rep. Martha McSally says she was sexually abused in high school