Politicians have been debating immigration for years. Recently, the debate — or should I say, stage show — has picked up again because of an influx of Central American children.
So far, politicians have spoken about immigration and the need for border security. Action has been much harder to come by as elections are on the horizon. This show is exactly what the politicians want: Look at me. Listen to what I am saying.
And that’s exactly what many voters do. Look. Listen. Vote. Because elections are show business after all.
Action? Who needs action?
In this video I explore the immigration stage show and who stars in it.
- McCain returns to Senate amid applause, votes to repeal Obamacare
- By a hair, Senate votes to debate GOP health care bill
- Arizona lawsuit seeks details on suppliers of death penalty drugs
- Ann Kirkpatrick announces another run for Congress in Arizona
- Sen. Jeff Flake reaches out to bullied Muslim candidate eyeing his job