Politicians have been debating immigration for years. Recently, the debate — or should I say, stage show — has picked up again because of an influx of Central American children.
So far, politicians have spoken about immigration and the need for border security. Action has been much harder to come by as elections are on the horizon. This show is exactly what the politicians want: Look at me. Listen to what I am saying.
And that’s exactly what many voters do. Look. Listen. Vote. Because elections are show business after all.
Action? Who needs action?
In this video I explore the immigration stage show and who stars in it.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Judge cites Trump’s comment in ‘sanctuary city’ ruling
- Legislation to extend voter registration deadline heads to Gov. Doug Ducey’s desk
- Palestinian activist pleads guilty to US immigration crime
- Mayors grapple with grant threat after meeting with Sessions
- Judge blocks Trump threat to withhold ‘sanctuary city’ funds