A man’s hands are expected to be rough. Rough from hours of hard man work. Hours of mowing the lawn. Hours of chopping wood for the fire. Hours of building that piece of furniture for your family room. Hours of just being manly.
But what about the man who has let his hands get too soft? The man who is still manly, but doesn’t mind the occasional delegation of labor. The guy who still does work, just from his desk, instead of in the garage. The man who uses gloves for golf because, let’s be honest, getting callous’ can be a painful process.
No, I’m not talking about myself; I’m talking about you, That Guy.
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video
- Man falls into Yellowstone hot spring, is burned
- Arizona troopers arrest shirtless man who fled on foot into oncoming traffic
- Man goes on Europe’s fastest roller coaster, gets hit by bird
- Honduran man shot in Mexico found injured along Arizona border road