A man’s hands are expected to be rough. Rough from hours of hard man work. Hours of mowing the lawn. Hours of chopping wood for the fire. Hours of building that piece of furniture for your family room. Hours of just being manly.
But what about the man who has let his hands get too soft? The man who is still manly, but doesn’t mind the occasional delegation of labor. The guy who still does work, just from his desk, instead of in the garage. The man who uses gloves for golf because, let’s be honest, getting callous’ can be a painful process.
No, I’m not talking about myself; I’m talking about you, That Guy.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Arizona troopers arrest shirtless man who fled on foot into oncoming traffic
- Man goes on Europe’s fastest roller coaster, gets hit by bird
- Honduran man shot in Mexico found injured along Arizona border road
- Man gets 33 months in prison for making bomb threats in Tucson, Phoenix
- Man covers Rush’s ‘Tom Sawyer’ by singing, playing guitar, drums simultaneously