A man’s hands are expected to be rough. Rough from hours of hard man work. Hours of mowing the lawn. Hours of chopping wood for the fire. Hours of building that piece of furniture for your family room. Hours of just being manly.
But what about the man who has let his hands get too soft? The man who is still manly, but doesn’t mind the occasional delegation of labor. The guy who still does work, just from his desk, instead of in the garage. The man who uses gloves for golf because, let’s be honest, getting callous’ can be a painful process.
No, I’m not talking about myself; I’m talking about you, That Guy.
- Police identify man killed crossing train tracks in Flagstaff early Monday
- Police: Phoenix man killed cat after not finding anyone to adopt it
- Flagstaff teens killed man who allegedly touched girl inappropriately
- British man becomes first person to swim across Hoover Dam
- Chandler man rescued after fall at Oak Creek Canyon