You know That Guy: The one who stands in line for the latest and greatest device three days before its release even though he hasn’t figured out how to fully work his last latest and greatest device yet.
With the never-ending release of new Apple products and other fancy technology like Google Glass, you are bound to run across someone that has more technology in their possession than they know what to do with.
Why fix the old one, when you can just buy a brand new shiny one with a bigger screen?
Here’s to you, That Guy, for always having to have the latest gadget, and having no shame for your love of technological advances.
- What exactly is DNS hijacking and how do I avoid it?
- Should I use application whitelisting to protect my computer?
- Asteroid mining could produce world’s first trillionaire
- National parks in Arizona using microchip tech to deter thieves
- Scottsdale racer survives 344 mph motorcycle crash during record try