You know That Guy: The one who stands in line for the latest and greatest device three days before its release even though he hasn’t figured out how to fully work his last latest and greatest device yet.
With the never-ending release of new Apple products and other fancy technology like Google Glass, you are bound to run across someone that has more technology in their possession than they know what to do with.
Why fix the old one, when you can just buy a brand new shiny one with a bigger screen?
Here’s to you, That Guy, for always having to have the latest gadget, and having no shame for your love of technological advances.
- Amazon sends Phoenix area some love in form of electronics to schools
- Strange, rocket-like object shows up in Phoenix skies
- Phoenix-based Honeywell to outfit United Airlines planes with safety tech
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?
- Intel CEO: Fixes on the way for serious chip security flaws