The story line’s the same every year: it’s going to be hot in Arizona during the summer. It just is. It’s what we get for having some of the best winters around.
However, we all know “That Guy” who just can’t get over the heat. He brings it up every chance he gets. We get it that guy; you’re sweating. We all are.
Doesn’t matter who you are or where you go, I bet you know this guy. Heck, you might even be “That Guy.”
- Anyone can beat the heat on a budget with these clever tips for cooling down
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
- Interstate 10 reopens in eastern Arizona after blowing dust causes closure
- Arizona fire may have caused heat damage to telescope
- Elderly woman dies from heat exposure after leaving Arizona facility