Do you like when the dinner bell rings? So do we, which is
why Pat McMahon sat down with Mark Tarbell, owner of Tarbell’s in
Tarbell’s features one of the most innovative kitchens in
Phoenix and none know it better than Tarbell himself.
Selections include a cast iron-seared pepper steak served
with au gratin potatoes and pan-creamed spinach and a house-
made ribbon pasta with chicken fennel sausage, spinach,
crushed Campari tomatoes & Parmesan broth.
Tarbell’s also has an extensive wine list for the perfect
pairing with our course.
The restaurant on 32nd and Camelback is open from 5:00 p.m.
to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 5:00 p.m. to 9:00
p.m. on Sunday.
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Arizona group aims to give free meals to more low-income students
- Here are the best Phoenix-area restaurants to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Arizona consumers can now buy eggs with longer expiration date
- Here are the best Phoenix-area spots for National Grilled Cheese Day