Do you like when the dinner bell rings? So do we, which is
why Pat McMahon sat down with Mark Tarbell, owner of Tarbell’s in
Tarbell’s features one of the most innovative kitchens in
Phoenix and none know it better than Tarbell himself.
Selections include a cast iron-seared pepper steak served
with au gratin potatoes and pan-creamed spinach and a house-
made ribbon pasta with chicken fennel sausage, spinach,
crushed Campari tomatoes & Parmesan broth.
Tarbell’s also has an extensive wine list for the perfect
pairing with our course.
The restaurant on 32nd and Camelback is open from 5:00 p.m.
to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 5:00 p.m. to 9:00
p.m. on Sunday.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Are you hungry yet? 10-day Arizona Restaurant Week to kick off on Friday
- Thrillist names top Mexican restaurants in Arizona just in time for Cinco de Mayo
- With new website, Arizona tourism officials advertise state as ‘foodie destination’
- Check out this Braided Easter Sweet Bread recipe for Sunday’s celebration
- Gallo Blanco Cafe making June comeback in Phoenix