Do you like when the dinner bell rings? So do we, which is
why Pat McMahon sat down with Mark Tarbell, owner of Tarbell’s in
Tarbell’s features one of the most innovative kitchens in
Phoenix and none know it better than Tarbell himself.
Selections include a cast iron-seared pepper steak served
with au gratin potatoes and pan-creamed spinach and a house-
made ribbon pasta with chicken fennel sausage, spinach,
crushed Campari tomatoes & Parmesan broth.
Tarbell’s also has an extensive wine list for the perfect
pairing with our course.
The restaurant on 32nd and Camelback is open from 5:00 p.m.
to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 5:00 p.m. to 9:00
p.m. on Sunday.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017