Do you like when the dinner bell rings? So do we, which is
why Pat McMahon sat down with Mark Tarbell, owner of Tarbell’s in
Tarbell’s features one of the most innovative kitchens in
Phoenix and none know it better than Tarbell himself.
Selections include a cast iron-seared pepper steak served
with au gratin potatoes and pan-creamed spinach and a house-
made ribbon pasta with chicken fennel sausage, spinach,
crushed Campari tomatoes & Parmesan broth.
Tarbell’s also has an extensive wine list for the perfect
pairing with our course.
The restaurant on 32nd and Camelback is open from 5:00 p.m.
to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 5:00 p.m. to 9:00
p.m. on Sunday.
- D-backs’ Chase Field ranks in Top 5 in MLB stadium food safety rankings
- Maricopa County animal shelters get huge food donation
- Mesa’s United Food Bank lost three weeks of food, needs donations
- Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day at these Phoenix-area restaurants
- Arizona wine tourism industry turning red, white grapes into $56M in green