Do you like when the dinner bell rings? So do we, which is
why Pat McMahon sat down with Mark Tarbell, owner of Tarbell’s in
Tarbell’s features one of the most innovative kitchens in
Phoenix and none know it better than Tarbell himself.
Selections include a cast iron-seared pepper steak served
with au gratin potatoes and pan-creamed spinach and a house-
made ribbon pasta with chicken fennel sausage, spinach,
crushed Campari tomatoes & Parmesan broth.
Tarbell’s also has an extensive wine list for the perfect
pairing with our course.
The restaurant on 32nd and Camelback is open from 5:00 p.m.
to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 5:00 p.m. to 9:00
p.m. on Sunday.
- Phoenix among test cities for new Chick-fil-A menu items
- Valley chef Chris Bianco makes pizza with Jimmy Kimmel, Billy Crystal
- Arizona has 22 of nation’s top 100 outdoor restaurants
- Main Street Minute: Greek spot in Tempe has deals for customers
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona