Scramble is this week’s feature on
Take 5 for Foodies with Pat McMahon.
It’s a self-described local restaurant with local
The menu is a mix of
sandwiches, pizzas and salads for lunch, with everything –
you-can-imagine-breakfast available all day.
The location is on the NW corner of 7th St & Mountain View.
9832 N. 7th St #1
Phoenix, AZ 85020 USA
Hours are 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
- Chris Bianco to open new restaurant in Tucson once he decides on theme
- Baby Groot bread selling like hotcakes at Disney theme park
- Chicago pizza chain Lou Malnati’s announces second Phoenix location
- Are you hungry yet? 10-day Arizona Restaurant Week to kick off on Friday