Scramble is this week’s feature on
Take 5 for Foodies with Pat McMahon.
It’s a self-described local restaurant with local
The menu is a mix of
sandwiches, pizzas and salads for lunch, with everything –
you-can-imagine-breakfast available all day.
The location is on the NW corner of 7th St & Mountain View.
9832 N. 7th St #1
Phoenix, AZ 85020 USA
Hours are 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Eight Phoenix spots to celebrate National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- The Chuckbox in Tempe named Arizona’s ‘best college town food’
- Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival to feature dozens of local eateries, breweries
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball