Scramble is this week’s feature on
Take 5 for Foodies with Pat McMahon.
It’s a self-described local restaurant with local
The menu is a mix of
sandwiches, pizzas and salads for lunch, with everything –
you-can-imagine-breakfast available all day.
The location is on the NW corner of 7th St & Mountain View.
9832 N. 7th St #1
Phoenix, AZ 85020 USA
Hours are 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Main Street Minute: Valley restaurant chain Scramble cooking up expansion
- Phoenix among test cities for new Chick-fil-A menu items
- Valley chef Chris Bianco makes pizza with Jimmy Kimmel, Billy Crystal
- Arizona has 22 of nation’s top 100 outdoor restaurants
- Main Street Minute: Greek spot in Tempe has deals for customers