Pat McMahon sits down with Lauren Bailey, Postino partner,
and learns the history of Postino, the culture of the
people and about their infamous bruchetta and wine
Postino has two locations;
5144 N. Central Avenue and 3939 E. Campbell Avenue.
The hours are Mon-Thu 11a-11p, Fri 11a-12a, Sat from mid-
morning until 12a and Sun from mid-morning until 10p.
Their menu provides a variety of brucchetta and panini
choices, among other offerings.
They have an extensive wine menu that they change multiple
times throughout year.
Postino holds their customers loyalty as an important
Additional information on Postino can be found
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017