Pat McMahon sits down with Lauren Bailey, Postino partner,
and learns the history of Postino, the culture of the
people and about their infamous bruchetta and wine
Postino has two locations;
5144 N. Central Avenue and 3939 E. Campbell Avenue.
The hours are Mon-Thu 11a-11p, Fri 11a-12a, Sat from mid-
morning until 12a and Sun from mid-morning until 10p.
Their menu provides a variety of brucchetta and panini
choices, among other offerings.
They have an extensive wine menu that they change multiple
times throughout year.
Postino holds their customers loyalty as an important
Additional information on Postino can be found
- Chris Bianco to open new restaurant in Tucson once he decides on theme
- Baby Groot bread selling like hotcakes at Disney theme park
- Chicago pizza chain Lou Malnati’s announces second Phoenix location
- Are you hungry yet? 10-day Arizona Restaurant Week to kick off on Friday
- Thrillist names top Mexican restaurants in Arizona just in time for Cinco de Mayo