Inca’s Peruvian Cuisine is located in
North Scottsdale in the Promenade Shopping Center on Frank
Lloyd Wright and Scottsdale Road.
7325 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite 104
Scottsdale Arizona 85254
The menu includes many signature
Peruvian dishes including a variety of ceviches.
Pat McMahon sits down with Fatima Campos, owner of Inca’s,
to find out about some of the traditional food and drinks
available at her restuarant.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017