Inca’s Peruvian Cuisine is located in
North Scottsdale in the Promenade Shopping Center on Frank
Lloyd Wright and Scottsdale Road.
7325 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite 104
Scottsdale Arizona 85254
The menu includes many signature
Peruvian dishes including a variety of ceviches.
Pat McMahon sits down with Fatima Campos, owner of Inca’s,
to find out about some of the traditional food and drinks
available at her restuarant.
- Arizona consumers can now buy eggs with longer expiration date
- Here are the best Phoenix-area spots for National Grilled Cheese Day
- Have fines at Phoenix Public Library? Pay them off with canned goods
- Top 10 Phoenix-area spots to mark National Burrito Day
- Phoenix-area burger joint named one of the best in the country