Inca’s Peruvian Cuisine is located in
North Scottsdale in the Promenade Shopping Center on Frank
Lloyd Wright and Scottsdale Road.
7325 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite 104
Scottsdale Arizona 85254
The menu includes many signature
Peruvian dishes including a variety of ceviches.
Pat McMahon sits down with Fatima Campos, owner of Inca’s,
to find out about some of the traditional food and drinks
available at her restuarant.
- D-backs’ Chase Field ranks in Top 5 in MLB stadium food safety rankings
- Maricopa County animal shelters get huge food donation
- Mesa’s United Food Bank lost three weeks of food, needs donations
- Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day at these Phoenix-area restaurants
- Phoenix among test cities for new Chick-fil-A menu items