Pat McMahon sits with Rick “Koji” Hashimoto, of Hana Japanese Eatery, to learn the ins and outs of Japanese food. Koji also has some suggestions for those who are NOT fans of raw fish and how they can still find something to eat at his restaurant.
Hana is located on 7th Avenue and Missouri. It’s a restaurant where you’ll never need reservations and it’s BYOB!
5524 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, Az 85013
Tuesday-Thursday: 11am-2:30pm, 5-9pm
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
- Chris Bianco to open new restaurant in Tucson once he decides on theme
- Baby Groot bread selling like hotcakes at Disney theme park
- Chicago pizza chain Lou Malnati’s announces second Phoenix location
- Are you hungry yet? 10-day Arizona Restaurant Week to kick off on Friday