Pat McMahon sits with Rick “Koji” Hashimoto, of Hana Japanese Eatery, to learn the ins and outs of Japanese food. Koji also has some suggestions for those who are NOT fans of raw fish and how they can still find something to eat at his restaurant.
Hana is located on 7th Avenue and Missouri. It’s a restaurant where you’ll never need reservations and it’s BYOB!
5524 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, Az 85013
Tuesday-Thursday: 11am-2:30pm, 5-9pm
- Pita Jungle to open new location in Mesa in the fall
- Oregano’s to open a 3rd pizza spot in Scottsdale in winter
- Here are the best Valley spots to celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day
- Somos Peoria family festival to be held in late September
- Celebrate National Hot Dog Day with these tasty Phoenix eateries