Pat McMahon sits down with Silvana Salcido Esparza to talk about her restaurants Barrio Queen and Barrio Cafe that serve authentic Mexican cuisine.
The restaurants are open Monday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
It’s located at 7114 E. Stetson Drive, #105 in Scottsdale.
- Eight Phoenix spots to celebrate National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- The Chuckbox in Tempe named Arizona’s ‘best college town food’
- Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival to feature dozens of local eateries, breweries
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball