Pat McMahon sits down with Silvana Salcido Esparza to talk about her restaurants Barrio Queen and Barrio Cafe that serve authentic Mexican cuisine.
The restaurants are open Monday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
It’s located at 7114 E. Stetson Drive, #105 in Scottsdale.
- Arizona consumers can now buy eggs with longer expiration date
- Here are the best Phoenix-area spots for National Grilled Cheese Day
- Barrio Queen to open new location at Tempe Marketplace
- Have fines at Phoenix Public Library? Pay them off with canned goods
- Top 10 Phoenix-area spots to mark National Burrito Day