Short Takes is a video feature where you ask any of our hosts or reporters something in the news and they’ll give you their take on it.
The last U.S. soldier, Bowe Bergdahl, who was being held in Afghanistan since was recently released by his captors in exchange for the release of five Taliban militants from the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Ryan Phillips emailed and wanted to know if Larry Gaydos, from Mac and Gaydos afternoons on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR, thought terrorist groups will now be encouraged to take more American soldiers because of this swap?
Here is Gaydos’ take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports, now on 98.7 FM, just email your name and question to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- KTAR News wins three Edward R. Murrow Awards, including back-to-back years for overall excellence
- KTAR wins Crystal Award for commitment to the community
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation