Short Takes is a video feature where you get to ask any of our hosts, reporters or personalities about something in the news and they’ll give you their take on it.
Jim Cross is News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s wildfire expert. Unfortunately, wildfire season has started early in the West. So, what can we expect in the months to come and what can homeowners do to make a difference?
Here is Jim’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports, now on 98.7 FM, just email your name and question to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Wildfires burned 75,000 acres in Arizona, but experts predicted more
- Navajo Nation taking steps to prevent wildfires during drought
- Arizona launches safety campaign for drivers during monsoon season
- Human-caused fire in northern Arizona nears full containment
- Most of Arizona under severe fire restrictions for Memorial Day weekend