Short Takes is a video feature where you get to ask any of our hosts, reporters or personalities about something in the news and they’ll give you their take on it.
Jim Cross is News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s wildfire expert. Unfortunately, wildfire season has started early in the West. So, what can we expect in the months to come and what can homeowners do to make a difference?
Here is Jim’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports, now on 98.7 FM, just email your name and question to
email@example.com. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Ducey asks Legislature to increase funding ahead of wildfire season
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- World-record UFO Congress to continue in Scottsdale this month