Short Takes is where you get to ask any of our hosts about something in the news and they’ll give you their take on it.
According to a recent poll, Jay Leno is one of the five most popular people on television. But soon he will no longer be on TV, at least not as host of “The Tonight Show.” Leno’s last show is set for Thursday.
Jimmy Fallon will take over as host of “The Tonight Show” on Feb. 17, after the Olympics on NBC.
Amber Vaughan posted a question on our Facebook page asking whether legendary KTAR host Pat McMahon was surprised that NBC was pushing Leno out considering he’s still No. 1 in the ratings.
Here’s Pat’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
email@example.com. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Taking a look back at the storied career of Pat McMahon
- KTAR to honor broadcaster Pat McMahon with ‘Tip of the Hat to Pat’ roast
- Jimmy Fallon, Mike Myers shake up classic dance battle on ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘La La Land,’ ‘Moonlight’ top Golden Globes
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul McCartney, cast of ‘Sing’ cover ‘Wonderful Christmastime’