I found an interesting post on Bob McClay’s personal Facebook page. Bob is the co-host of Arizona’s Morning News Weekend on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR.
Bob said that he had been speaking with the manager of the Chick-fil-A in Scottsdale, and she said that Chick-fil-As can still play instrumental Christian music, but the company has issued a directive that no songs that have words can be played on their in-store music system. Apparently, there were too many complaints and problems.
Here’s Bob’s take on that directive:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports Now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
email@example.com. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- World-record UFO Congress to continue in Scottsdale this month
- James Taylor & His All-Star Band to visit Phoenix on 2018 tour