Wallet Watcher Alicia Markham has one goal: To help you live life better for less.
Alicia is our deals expert at News/Talk 92.3 KTAR and she says people are throwing away money when they toss their unused expired deal coupons (from Groupon, Living Social, Deal Chicken, etc). In this week’s edition of Short Takes she explains why. Plus, Alicia shares her favorite deal companies and offers some tips on how to choose which deals to buy.
Here’s Alicia’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports Now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
email@example.com. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- World-record UFO Congress to continue in Scottsdale this month
- James Taylor & His All-Star Band to visit Phoenix on 2018 tour