Wallet Watcher Alicia Markham has one goal: To help you live life better for less.
Alicia is our deals expert at News/Talk 92.3 KTAR and she says people are throwing away money when they toss their unused expired deal coupons (from Groupon, Living Social, Deal Chicken, etc). In this week’s edition of Short Takes she explains why. Plus, Alicia shares her favorite deal companies and offers some tips on how to choose which deals to buy.
Here’s Alicia’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports Now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Americans’ top financial regret is failure to save enough
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight
- KTAR News wins three Edward R. Murrow Awards, including back-to-back years for overall excellence
- Dave Ramsey says: Financially sound young woman should set up Roth IRA