Hundreds of people have shown up across America to protest migrant children arriving from Central America. The focus of these protests have been on the buses that are carrying them to shelters.
The goal is to turn the buses around and have these children sent elsewhere. Rob Hunter thinks the protesters are sending a much different message than they think.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl