Ralph plays the villain in the arcade video game “Wreck-It Ralph” and is tried of always being the bad guy. He has dreams of being the hero and takes his chances playing roles in other arcade games. Ralph sneaks into first person shooter game in an effort to be the good guy but in a quest for his own happiness he brings chaos onto the entire arcade world.
Bruce St. James said, “THE best animated film of the year. I always wondered what happens inside the arcade after it closes, and now I know. Unlike other movies where the celebrity voices overshadow the story, I totally forgot about the face behind the voice and fell in love with the characters and story. And it’s not just for kids, anyone who grew up with old school video games will be thrilled to see Pac Man, Qbert or the guys from Street Fighter are doing well.”
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day