Peter Lake, a young man who seems to have gotten involved with the wrong crowd, begins to distance himself from his gang. As he plans to rob a mansion on his own he finds the daughter of the owner of the house still there. He finds out that she is terminally sick, but still falls in love with her. After she dies, he realizes he has the gift of reincarnation and continually looks for her.
I would describe this movie as an ambitious movie. It has romance and science fiction, but overall the movie couldn’t figure out what it was. I also was able to tell when they used green screen effects, which took me out of the story. I felt like I was watching the movie being made.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening