A young woman’s life recently fell apart. To find herself, she decides to take a 1,100-mile hike across the country along the Pacific Crest Trail. As she walks she recalls her life: a divorce, her mother’s death and past destructive behavior.
I wasn’t really sure which way this film was going to go, but I was thrilled with the end result. Reese Witherspoon may have done some of her best work in this movie. She was absolutely stunning, along with the beautiful scenery that is showcased. It will make you want to be a better person when you leave the theater.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- KTAR wins Crystal Award for commitment to the community
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time