A young woman’s life recently fell apart. To find herself, she decides to take a 1,100-mile hike across the country along the Pacific Crest Trail. As she walks she recalls her life: a divorce, her mother’s death and past destructive behavior.
I wasn’t really sure which way this film was going to go, but I was thrilled with the end result. Reese Witherspoon may have done some of her best work in this movie. She was absolutely stunning, along with the beautiful scenery that is showcased. It will make you want to be a better person when you leave the theater.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight