A young woman’s life recently fell apart. To find herself, she decides to take a 1,100-mile hike across the country along the Pacific Crest Trail. As she walks she recalls her life: a divorce, her mother’s death and past destructive behavior.
I wasn’t really sure which way this film was going to go, but I was thrilled with the end result. Reese Witherspoon may have done some of her best work in this movie. She was absolutely stunning, along with the beautiful scenery that is showcased. It will make you want to be a better person when you leave the theater.
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest