A young woman’s life recently fell apart. To find herself, she decides to take a 1,100-mile hike across the country along the Pacific Crest Trail. As she walks she recalls her life: a divorce, her mother’s death and past destructive behavior.
I wasn’t really sure which way this film was going to go, but I was thrilled with the end result. Reese Witherspoon may have done some of her best work in this movie. She was absolutely stunning, along with the beautiful scenery that is showcased. It will make you want to be a better person when you leave the theater.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions