Capitol policeman John Cale had always wanted to be a part of the Secret Service.
When he was denied, he did not want to let down his daughter so he took her on a tour of the White House. While there for the tour, the White House was attacked and Cale is responsible for protecting the president, his daughter and the world.
Yes, you have seen this movie before. If you watched “Olympus has Fallen” and then watch this movie, you might start thinking that the White House is the most insecure place on the planet.
They really like to blow stuff up in this movie, and I mean BLOW STUFF UP! It’s ridiculous, and so is this movie.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening