Capitol policeman John Cale had always wanted to be a part of the Secret Service.
When he was denied, he did not want to let down his daughter so he took her on a tour of the White House. While there for the tour, the White House was attacked and Cale is responsible for protecting the president, his daughter and the world.
Yes, you have seen this movie before. If you watched “Olympus has Fallen” and then watch this movie, you might start thinking that the White House is the most insecure place on the planet.
They really like to blow stuff up in this movie, and I mean BLOW STUFF UP! It’s ridiculous, and so is this movie.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations