In the film “We’re the Millers,” a local drug dealer named David is robbed and asked by a wealthy client to pick marijuana in Mexico as re-payment for lost goods. David decides to hire a family in order to blend in and avoid suspicion when everything gets turned upside down.
This movie is spectacular. It is really funny, like laugh out loud funny. It may be the best comedy of the year so far. This film may offend some people, but it’s supposed to!
Just so you know this is my kind of humor. A must see film for this summer.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty