The 3-D animated film Turbo follows the life of a garden snail that has an affinity for speed. His obsession with all things fast gets him into some trouble as he goes on a journey in hopes of becoming the world’s greatest racer.
This film is as predictable as predictable gets, but it is also a fun movie for the kids that will have them laughing throughout. Now this film isn’t groundbreaking by any means and is basically a mix of Cars and A Bug’s life.
But if you are looking for some good family fun this summer you really can’t go wrong with Turbo.
- Father goes shopping for a lunchbox, buys toolbox, hilarity ensues
- Watch how fast a Valley monsoon can end driving visibility
- Video shows massive air tanker battling southern Arizona wildfire
- What parents need to know about ‘Wonder Woman’
- Video shows wrong-way driver before fatal Phoenix freeway wreck