The 3-D animated film Turbo follows the life of a garden snail that has an affinity for speed. His obsession with all things fast gets him into some trouble as he goes on a journey in hopes of becoming the world’s greatest racer.
This film is as predictable as predictable gets, but it is also a fun movie for the kids that will have them laughing throughout. Now this film isn’t groundbreaking by any means and is basically a mix of Cars and A Bug’s life.
But if you are looking for some good family fun this summer you really can’t go wrong with Turbo.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty